Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23

1. My favorite discovery was probably u-tube. However, I must admit, the only videos that were of interest to me, involved horses. I was thrilled that I could watch Secretariet run the triple crown again. I also discovered Craig's list. I had heard about it, but really got a chance to explore it.

2. This program has expanded my horizons as far as web-based resources. While I am not into reading people's blogs, at least I'm more aware of them and how to create one.

3. I can't say that there were any unexpected outcomes. Before participating in this program, I was not the kind of person who was tied to their computer. Upon completion, I am still not tied to my computer.

4. I think to improve upon this program, an initial training program as a group would have been beneficial. I have a harder time grasping some of the concepts presented than most people, and working as a group might have helped me.

5. I'm not sure... I think I need a little break to digest everything. If there was more group help, I might consider this.

6. I did learn about many things that alot of our patrons already use (u-tube, myspace, etc.), so I do feel more up-to-date. However, creating all those accounts grew tedious, and I must admit, I still worry about identity theft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.