Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 8 Thing number 19

I explored several sites from Web 2.0 Awards.
The first site I visited was Craig's List. I love this site... easy to use, breaks things down into easy to find catagories etc. etc.

I explored several real estate sites ... I enjoyed looking at these, but they were pretty limited. However, you could get a feel for home prices around the country. This could be a useful tool in the library. People who are thinking of relocating to different states, could develop a sense of what their money will buy (real estate wise) in another part of the country.

I also looked at several music sites. This was a great way of listening to the type of music I like. One can really create their own radio station. I would love to pass this on to customers. I really enjoyed exploring these different sites... much more than reading personal blogs.

No comments: